Breathtaking Panama Experience
Tourists from around the world come to Panama and experience a beautiful modern city with all the amenities one would expect. Visitors also experience the exciting nightlife, casinos, shopping and restaurants as well as Panama's well known rainforests, surfing, snorkeling, diving, hiking, camping, bird watching, rafting, zip line rides and more. Panama even has an entire city of 8,000 people inside the crater of the inactive El Valle volcano.
Catch a glimpse of one of the world's most beautiful places.
Panama has been called Central America's next must-see destination. - Frommers
The Gulf of Panama is widely known for its pristine waters, and Panama translates to abundance of fish. Cast a line in our native waters as Vista Mar Marina lures yachting and fishing travelers to discover world-class fishing at our prestigious marina destination. If you're a serious sport fisherman, you've come to the right place.
What Can You Discover in Panama?
- Panama City A cosmopolitan mecca
- Nighltife, casinos and shopping
- World-class game fishing
- Volcan Baru. A 3,500 meter summit
- Abundance of culture and history
- Glistening ocean waters and coral reefs
- Tropical sandy beaches
- White water rafting
- Snorkeling and diving
- Hiking and camping
- Pristine rainforests and waterfalls
- Gorgeous tropical ecosystem
- Outdoor adventure and zip line rides
- Central America's best bird watching
- 300 uninhabited islands and islets
- Expansive, elite destination for the luxury traveler
- Central America is home to more species of birds and trees throughout North America. We invite you to discover the beauty of its landscapes; rich culture and endless tourist activities.